How to change the clock on Honda Civic? This guide will help you complete the clock-changing process on Honda Civic very easily without mistakes! On my Honda Civic, I can’t seem to figure out how to alter the time. Because it’s an older model, changing it is not as easy as going into the settings menu. Any advice?
Change The Clock On Honda Civic In 3 Steps
Older cars’ clock settings can be challenging to comprehend. Many people drive about with inaccurate clocks as a result of these frequently counterintuitive settings. Fortunately, by following these fast instructions, changing the time in your Honda Civic is fairly simple:
- Put your vehicle in park.
- For a few seconds, press and hold the AM/FM button. The time display ought to start blinking.
- To alter the hour, minutes, or reset your clock, press the numbers 1, 2, or 3. Near the numbers, there should be an H, M, or R to denote what does what.
Adjust The Time
To adjust the time and close the clock settings, press and hold the AM/FM button.
The Seventh-Generation Civic’s Clock is Set (2001 to 2005)
- Turn the ignition to position one after inserting your key (accessory mode).
- Depress and hold the “Scan/Rpt” button. To advance the hour display, press and hold “Preset 4” while holding the button. The moment the right hour shows, let go of both buttons.
To advance the minute setting, press and hold “Preset 5” after pressing and holding “Scan/Rpt” one more. When the specified amount of time has passed, release both buttons.
Putting a New Timepiece in an Eighth-Generation Civic (2006 to 2010)
- The “Clock” button, which is also the “AM” button, should be pressed and held until the display flashes.
- Advance to the desired hour by pressing “Preset 1,” and then advance to the desired minute setting by pressing “Preset 2.”
To quit programming mode and save your modifications, press the “Clock” button. Do you learn how to change the clock on Honda Civic? If you do, and if you are happy with our tutorial, follow our website and subscribe for more information in the future! Good luck!